This product is mainly used for stopping massive haemorrhage of limbs on field conditions or in normal pre-hospital emergency.
People can realize a one-handed implementation of the hemostasis operation.It is able to regulate the pressure needed, stop bleeding fastly, improve the efficiency of hemostasis greatly.
1. True,one-handed application tourniquet ,used by both conventional and Special Operation forces.
2. Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities/
3. Can be self-applied or applied by a fellow first responder.
4. Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
5. Designed to perform in all weather conditions
6. Small and cost-effective
7. Tourniquet for IFAK bag
1. Apply tourniquet proximal to the bleeding site and place the wounded limb through the band loop.
2. Pull the band very tight and fasten it back on itself.
3. Adhere the band around the limb.
4.Twist the rod until bright red bleeding stops.
5. Place the rod inside the clip and lock.
6.Check bleeding condition, apply additional tightening next to the tourniquet and reassess if massive bleeding continues.
7. Adhere band over the rod inside the clip around the limb.
8. Secure the rod and band with the strap, transport reassess, record applied time on white strap if possible.
1.A durable windlass system with a free moving internal band provides true circumferential pressure to the extremity.
2.Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place.
3.A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation.